Audits & documentation
Network audits verify every detail
Get hyper-accurate documentation of your network to support better operating decisions and improve performance. Know complete routes and usage to optimize use, minimize outages and maximize network profit.
CCI’s objective experts combine expertise, state-of-the-art technology and practical field experience to provide documentation that makes a difference.
- Ride out the fiber plant to verify fiber routes
- Verify equipment types and locations – nodes, splice enclosures, risers, slack loops, etc.
- Gather fiber counts and manufacturer information
- Gather fiber footage markers at all physical fiber events
- Open and audit the enclosures
- Take digital photographs of each fiber tray
- Track and document data, entering in the network management platform you specify
- Identify and document immediate maintenance needs
- Learn more about the fiber audit process
Quality assurance audits (post-construction) (+)
- Verify you received the equipment, software and work you paid for
- Full audit of outside plant notes discrepancies for each fiber segment
- Marked as-built prints are created for use in review and corrections
- Materials and labor reconciliations compare per-segment costs, quantities, etc. to as-built prints and construction invoices
- Available for greenfield, upgrade and maintenance projects
As-built field audits (HFC or fiber) (+)
- Complete walkout of the plant
- Documents poles, footages, house counts, addresses, homes passed
- Details all existing system electronics
- We update existing system maps or create new maps