Help hotels offer HDTV without set-top boxes
CCI’s Pro:Idiom HDTV services make it easy for cable TV operators to serve hotels that are adding plasma and LCD sets to millions of guest rooms across the U.S.
Provide the right HDTV solution
Pro:Idiom HDTV, created for the hospitality industry, enables a central decoder in a hotel to decrypt video from a headend or satellite feed and re-encode it for transmission to TV sets in each room – no set-top box required.
- Attract hotel chains that require HDTV without set-top boxes (and stop your current customers from turning to other video providers)
- Bundle services for long-term contracts
- Generate additional revenue
Choose the right HDTV partner
CCI has worked with CATV operators across the U.S. and installed Pro:Idiom-based HDTV for all major hotel brands, including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt, Choice, Extended Stay, Best Western, Starwood and Wyndham.
Rely on our experienced team to:
- Survey a property to identify and fix issues prior to launch
- Integrate the solution into an existing CATV network
- Provide technical support before, during and after installation
Pro:Idiom licensing fees and hardware costs can be offset by a significant number of hotel properties within your CATV footprint. Talk to CCI today.